[mythtv-users] nuvexport -> svcd

Jon jgregor at hotpop.com
Thu Oct 2 18:25:10 EDT 2003

I'm running my mythbox on a pundit with a pvr250.  My wifes desire to backup
recorded stuff onto svcds that are playable in our standalone dvd player is
driving me nuts, it looks like nuvexport will be the direction i'll need to
be heading.  I'm running mythcvs,  and when I run nuvexport and follow the
directions to convert to SVCD I come down to this line " **ERROR:
[yuvscaler] Unable to write to output " although nuvexport continues to run
and will actually encode a file, which I
can never find when its done. I get this error when running the script as
any user, even root, and for home directory I've tried to put /home/mythtv
which should be writeable to the mythtv user, as well as root.  Any help is
appreciated, -Jon