[mythtv-users] Antec Overture htpc case

Keola infptlh02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:42:01 EDT 2003

I just ordered the new Antec Overture case for my first mythtv machine.  I think I'm the first person on the list to get one of these new cases, so I'll give my opinions on it over the next several weeks.

Preliminary reviews on Newegg say that you may need longer cables to connect the power supply and hard drive to the motherboard.  Heat also was an issue for one person, so I'll ditch the stock heatsink fan for a Zalman.

This is an ATX case designed for use as a htpc, so it should run quietly with just one 92mm fan.

Check out the specs at www.antec-inc.com.