[mythtv-users] PVR-250 worth the upgrade?

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Oct 2 13:02:07 EDT 2003

One more reason I remember now, as to why I got a pvr-250:  audio sync.  Not
to say that myth was bad, but I did quite a bit of capturing both in linux
and Windows with my older card, and sometimes it was just a pain to get the
audio right with the video.  If if you have it fine, something could peg the
cpu and mess things up.  I like the fact that the pvr-250 captures/muxes the
entire stream all on it's own.

- Willy