[mythtv-users] constant flames against people that are new to the list - can't we all be adults here?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 12:01:28 EDT 2003

On Thursday 02 October 2003 10:17 am, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> Jarod C. Wilson wrote:
>
> > There's a dearth of documentation out there that half the people
> > asking questions don't bother to read fully
>
> \Dearth\, n. [OE. derthe, fr. dere. See {Dear}.] Scarcity which renders
> dear; want; lack; specifically, lack of food on account of failure of
> crops; famine.
>
> LOL
> well you got that right :-)

I had to bite my tongue to keep from commenting on that, but since you 'went
there'...

Jarod, I think the word you were seeking is 'wealth'.  As to whether or not
it's applicable to the docs, I can't comment... I haven't read them since my
first install, almost a year ago (and mostly painless) :-)

-JAC