[mythtv-users] audio deleted after recording is finished

Edward G Finegan edfinegan at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 12:50:22 EDT 2003

I just got a SB live card because i was feed up with the built in
C-media chip and found that with the SB card all the recordings that had
no sound now did. This makes me think that maybe the problem is like you
said and that when it is played back it is played at a encoding that is
to much for the C-media to handle. The SB card as much better sound
quality other the C-media due to it being full-duplex and c-media not
really being so.

Edward G Finegan <edfinegan at mac.com>