[mythtv-users] Change channel problems

mythtv mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sun Nov 30 16:05:37 EST 2003

Yeah, my first 2 messages went unanswered as well.
What kind of card are you using?
Did you try unloading the module and then modprobe bttv again, before starting
mythtv?

I never really had alot of success watching live tv in mythtv, only recording.
Did you try recording 5 minutes of some channel and reviewing its playback to
see if the internal channel changing works?