[mythtv-users] Could someone post a HowTo on btaudio please

Douglas Phillipson dougp at intermind.net
Sun Nov 30 03:06:51 EST 2003

Thanks, actually one of the posts led me to look on my own system
(Redhat 9) for btaudio.o.  It's already on my system, now to get it
working there should be enough information in the other posts.  What I'm
unsure of is if my board (WinTV Go) works with it.  I found a reference
to a WinTVGo Radio board that supposedly works.  If I can't get it
working, I won't know if I'm doing something wrong of if the board won't
work with btaudio.  If the btaudio module loads, does that mean the
board should work with it?  I think probably not.  I'll keep plugging
away at it...

Regards

Doug P