[mythtv-users] Playback not scaling horizontal

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Fri Nov 28 12:22:20 EST 2003

Today I'm setting up a new machine, with upgraded software,
last nights CVS.  My previous machine/software was about the
.10-.11 range.

The strange thing is the video playback is not scaling
to the full X dimension of the screen.  The GUI scales
fullscreen.  It doesn't matter what the phyical monitor
resolution is, it will only use the middle 60-70% of the
screen.  I've tried Run in a window (no effect).
Changing the over/underscan only changes the scan within
this viewport, not expanding the window itself.
Changing the capture resolution profile also has no effect.

I have  a Nvidia FX-5600 card, using the binary
Nvidia X driver, Mandrake 9.2 freshly installed.

Strange, with my previous machine I've never had
any problems like this.

Brian