[mythtv-users] Interface switching

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Fri Nov 28 11:17:42 EST 2003

I'm just curious if anyone has been able to get a similar configuration
working. I have two cards (PVR-250 and TVWonder) and both work great. The
problem I have is switching to the 'Television' tuner on the TVWonder while
watching TV on either the SVideo or Composite inputs on the PVR-250. I can hit
'v' and bring up the PIP window of the other card, however I cannot get it to
switch to that interface.

If I use the composite 0 input on the PVR-250, then I bring up the PIP window
(of the other card) I can use 'n' to swap the channels and it works, but I
still can't switch to the other card. Myth is changing the channel but not
allowing me to actively use the Television input.

Here's my setup:

PVR-250 -- S-Video0 (assigned channels 99-500)
        -- Composite0 (assigned channels 2-61)

TV-Wonder -- Television (using the same deffinition for Composite0 channels)

Analog signal is split 3 ways: 1 to the TVwonder, 1 to the PVR-250 Comp, and 1
to my DCT2000 digital box (where I take the S-Video feed.

Could I have a setting wrong preventing switching to the other card? The
channels do change (when its in the PIP window and I swap channels using 'n'
while the PVR-250 is on Composite), I can just never bring it to the
foreground.

Any suggestions are appreciated!!

--
Lonny