[mythtv-users] No transitions in MythGallery

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 02:56:17 EST 2003

From: Mark Dobossy <mdobossy at Princeton.EDU>
>Is there some specific dependency that I need?
>I don't get any kind of
>error message.  When I play a slideshow (by
>hitting the "p" key on an
>image) it cycles through all my images, but
>doesn't do the "swipe" or
>"fade" transition that is selected in the prefs.

Hm, that's something I intended on implementing
but never got around to doing so.  I'm surprised
that the option is still in the setup.  I thought
I took it out.

Actually, I'm even more surprised that it took
this long for someone to notice.

Anyway, a patch will be forthcoming to remove
that option from the setup.

-Dennis