[mythtv-users] Cool ATX cases

Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com
Tue Nov 25 17:36:25 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm a fan of the Shuttle XPCs - www.shuttle.com.  I have a SN41G2, with a PVR-250.  Has dual head VGA, so you could run one TV and one VDU (when NVidia fix up their drivers, grrr) and also looks really nice :)  The BIOS variable fan control works a treat, so with the 1800 Athlon I have no probs with the noise level when it's tucked under the tv.  Has built-in LAN, SPDIF audio, 4 USB (2 front mounted) and 3 Firewire (2 front mounted)

Emlyn