[mythtv-users] MythTVdoc: Casema - Den Haag - frequenties

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Tue Nov 25 17:23:33 EST 2003

Thanks to Pete's and Tako's great help I've managed to set up a final tuned list for Casema - Den Haag - Standaard Pakket.

I only did this list and not the other 2 because 99% of all Casema Den Haag cable receivers have this package.

I hope somebody can attach it into some myth documentation or anyplace where it needs to be. Also I've added an extra supplement .xmltv/tv_grab_nl.conf

basically that .xmltv list is usable throughout the Netherlands. I just looked into a few sourcepages of tvgids.nl ;) and found out their channelnumbers :D

Jelle.