[mythtv-users] Installation Steps

Nick Breau nkbreau at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Nov 25 13:15:37 EST 2003

Hi All,

I'm following the installations steps listed at
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=rh9pvr250 and I am now at
the mythTV download and install stage.  However, I haven't received my
PVR350 yet (was suppose to ship last friday but ran out of stock and they
are suppose to get more in by end of the week) and was wondering i'll be
complicating things by installing mythtv and other components without
actually having the tuner installed yet or is it safe to get everything done
and just setup and install the card once it arrives...

thanks,
Nick.