[mythtv-users] Hauppauge MVP as a frontend

Alex Petts alex.petts at avt.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 09:42:59 EST 2003

>>Has anybody thought of using this as a frontend?  It looks
>>perfect -- cheap, quiet, and built specifically for this
>>purpose.

>>I contacted Hauppauge but I they have not responded.

I contacted Hauppauge and the response I got was that they were not planning on supporting Linux server-side software.  Here is my actual response:

"Dear Sir,

As our developers are only Windows based we often find third party
developers will more than likely have something. I would recommend you
scour the web which I am sure someone will already be looking into.

Best regards"

Rather strange considering that the software on the MVP box itself has Linux as its OS...

Alex