[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC and Hauppauge question

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Mon Nov 24 16:25:11 EST 2003

I used his file below just fine for a RS 15-2114 remote (6-in-1).  I'm away
from my home machine so I can't give much detail, but you need to sign up
for the
JP1 Yahoo group that the file below comes from.  From there you'll have
access
to plenty of documentation and the proper software you need to upload this
file
to the remote.  I think I recall it's Key Master (??) that you open the file
with (some
java program).  That will allow you to tweak the buttons to your liking (his
file was a
little off because my remote isn't the exact same model).  Then there will
be
generated code in that program you can cut & paste into ir.exe for uploading
to your remote.  (Backup your remote by downloading it first!)  This is from
memory so hopefully
someone else will chime in if I'm wrong or not detailed enough.

- Willy