[mythtv-users] AVerMedia M179 - eBay cards

Ken Bass kbass at kenbass.com
Mon Nov 24 15:15:22 EST 2003

  Thanks for that info. I guess that invalidates the response I got from
the seller that they shipped Nov 14, 2003. UPS Ground from
West to East costs will add another week to
this (add Holidays too).

  As you say, it sounds like they just screwed up and are trying to figure
out how to fix it. However, when you put 500 boards up for auction and
only 120 sell I wouldn't call that an overwhelming response that was
unexpected.

 These cards better be good... ;)