[mythtv-users] AVerMedia M179 - eBay cards

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Nov 24 14:35:15 EST 2003

For those of you who bid on the AverMedia cards and haven't gotten yours
yet, I thought I would toss in the response I got from Grant Woods... I
initially followed up with the eBay listed person, who is apparently
Grant's wife and he immediately also sent me a note as below.

Sounds ligit and they just don't have their act together... I guess we'll
see.

Bruce

----- Forwarded message from Grant Woods <grantw at aver.com> -----