[mythtv-users] PVR-350, unable to get TV-Out

Dan Fleming dfleming at swings.2y.net
Mon Nov 24 12:50:55 EST 2003

I recently purchased a PVR-350.  I followed the howto posted recently to
the lists.  I was able to get the colored-bar test image on the screen
once, and only once and this is the part that is bugging me...

running "dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k" I get audio with a
bunch of snow on the screen.  I know that the mpeg stream being read is
correct because I have "cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg" and copied the file
to another machine and played it.  Upon trying to step through the howto
again is when I discovered I was unable to display the test image again.

Any ideas or help would be very welcome.  Also, does anyone have a link
to where I can find more information about the ivtv, saa7127 module
options?

Thanks,

---Dan