[mythtv-users] Re:Does anyone have a working dual pvr-250 setup?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 11:26:21 EST 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 10:47, Vinton Coffman wrote:
> Sorry to everyone.  I didn't mean to be overly critical or have a bad
> undertone.  I've recently had some tragic events in my life and
> stress is getting the better of me.  Please accept my sincere
> apology.
>
> I do usually wait a couple of days to see if myth changes appear to
> be stable and they almost always are or are fixed in a few days.  I
> hadn't updated to the decoder branch of ivtv until two weeks ago.  I
> was running the 250 only version from June or July and I just had bad
> luck when I chose to update.  I did try to use update -D but it
> complained about a few files not being in the repository.  I thought
> all files are kept in the repository even if their not a part of the
> active checkout. Is that correct?

Yes; I think what you might be seeing are messages indicating that files
that you had previously checked out (from the latest revision) do not
exist in the repository from the date you specified; i.e., they are new
files since that date & are being removed from your working directory.
This is what you want.  The test, of course, is to see if it all builds
correctly.  If there are actually any missing files, it will complain!

-JAC