[mythtv-users] DVB Remote Control and MythTV

Mon Nov 24 04:32:42 EST 2003

> I have already modified and compiled the dvb-kernel sources - and checked that
> I am getting the correct codes from /dev/input/event0 using evtest.

You could also look back in the linuxtv-dvb lists for a patch I posted about 1 week ago which tweaks the keycodes in the driver to work reasonably well with myth.  I added documentation on what the mapping was.

It may work for you?  Worth a try anyway