[mythtv-users] EMERGENCY Help! > Retreive Files

Mon Nov 24 04:31:00 EST 2003

> Thanks for the tip. I still REALLY need help on the transferal of
> recorded programs into the new system guys and gals...
> Please?

Well, firstly you can just get a new install up and running without your new files.  Get it stable.  Then copy over the nuv files to your store directory - Myth won't see them initially because they aren't in the DB, but if you check the contrib dir of the myth source there is a prog there to check your store directory and add in any missing files (I forget the name of the app but it has been discussed recently on the list)

Hope that gets you started