[mythtv-users] ppv.pl errors

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Sun Nov 23 19:46:59 EST 2003

It seems relatively obvious to me that somebody would have rectified
this problem by now, so I would check to make sure that you in fact have
the latest ppv.pl (not the one from tarek.2y.net/myth). I personally
haven't worked on the script in a long, long time, but it seems that the
error is one in the way the database handles this information by now,
which is not entirely unexpected..

If the problem continues (and nobody else has already fixed it), let me
know and I'll try to get it working again..

tarek : )