[mythtv-users] OT: nForce2, USB KB, and GRUB

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Nov 22 07:52:04 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 06:00, Mark Dobossy wrote:
> Thanks Jarod.  I'll give that a try tomorrow morning.  Now, if I could
> only get my system to be stable.. crashes now after 5-10 minutes, w/ a
> kernel compiled sans ACPI.. go figure.
                       ^^^^

I take this as not being a typo. While ACPI is not well supported at the
moment, it doesn't breakt anything (at least not that severe).

What you want to disable is the APIC. Mind the spelling!

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz