[mythtv-users] Frontend Hangs 5 seconds after changing the channel.

Webster, Andy andrew.webster at gd-ais.com
Fri Nov 21 12:04:25 EST 2003

	I'm running a PVR-250 & a PVR-350.  The latest ivtv and mythtv
cvs work very well.  Except when I change the channel.  I don't think
it's all ivtv because it works very nicely, and I even left if running
overnight.  Next morning, the pvr-350 was still putting data to the tv
via the TV-out, and nothing had hung.  But I changed the channel via
mythfrontend, and the channel changed.  But then 5 seconds later, it got
jumpy, and then hung.  The backend was fine, and killing mythfrontend
and restarting it solved the problem.

	So the ivtv driver didn't lock, and mythbackend didn't lock, has
anyone else seen this?  Anyone had luck with a different cvs date of
mythtv that works well with the pvr-350 tv-out?  Is this the fault of
the ivtv driver anyway?

andy