[mythtv-users] MythWeb - 2 questions - no image preview and editing channels

S Rollins - Software and Security Issues softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net
Fri Nov 21 08:45:55 EST 2003

A couple of questions related to mythweb...

1) I have one program which doesn't display an image on the "Recorded
Programs" page.  Is there a way for me to get one to show up there.  Every
other program on the page has an image.

2) On the settings_channel.php page, there's the warning about dire
consequences if you use it without knowing what you're doing.  Since I
don't trust my ability to get myself out of those dire consequences, my
question:  Are the callsign and/or name edittable, without disrupting
mythfilldatabase (or disrupting something else I haven't thought of)?

Thanks for your help.  My searches didn't come up with anything on these
two points.

Scott Rollins
softsecure at vivace.homelinux.net