[mythtv-users] Req: ScreenShot of CID working

bishop bishop at platypus.bc.ca
Fri Nov 21 07:50:11 EST 2003

[re-send.  hope this isn't a dupe, don't yet see it]

Folks,

I have a strange request.  I need a working shot of Caller ID from
MythTV.  I don't care the number (obscure it if you feel it's needed),
or the movie (so you have a Three's Company addiction;  therapy can fix
that and I don't care), but that CID is a make-or-break feature for a
friend's wife.

Can anyone supply a pic?  Bonus points if it's a Telemarketer AND if
it's a shot where Jack Tripper get a pie in the face or is falling down.

Thanks, in advance.

  - bish