[mythtv-users] Yet another Quick PIP question

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Nov 20 23:00:18 EST 2003

Just got my myth box back up to full strength after aborting my attempt
to use both inputs on my Freestyle card.  (Advice to any who want to try
this: Don't.  Too much hassle...)  So now I've got my Freestyle as
video0 and my WinTV Go 401 as video1.

Here's what I've noticed:  When using PIP on live TV with cards using
different xmltv channel databases, I get the expected channel doubling
effect in the EPG.  I can live with that.  And if I hit 'v' to go into
PIP, then 'm', I can see the lower numbered card (video0) highlighted in
the EPG as being the current channel.  But if I exit the EPG, hit 'n' to
switch the active Live TV tuner, then go back into the EPG, it still
highlights the top entry instead of the lower-numbered entry.  Is this
intentional?

	-I
--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME