[mythtv-users] Sound question.

Harlan harlanb at emsmail.net
Thu Nov 20 22:49:52 EST 2003

I am having a similar problem with the sound and mythtv.  I don't use TvTime,
I use xawtv instead; I have no problems with xawtv.  I find that I don't have
to reboot my system, but I need to stop mythtv because it won't release.

I posted a similar message a few days ago, but still have not received any
feedback.

Good Luck,

Harlan...