[mythtv-users] Re: prblems getting off the ground with an ir blaster

Ann Patterson apatterson at accelrys.com
Thu Nov 20 20:35:20 EST 2003

Hi donald,

What kind of device are you trying to hook up? It's not clear, except that
you're using the sir driver. Are you trying to transmit or receive? It
appears as though you're trying to do the right things if you're setting
up a receiver, but I've never used the sir driver.

You might check the IO and irq you selected when you ran setup.sh. If
that's wrong, you won't get any input. And make sure the device is
actually plugged in (I had this problem once).

Beyond that, you might try asking the lirc email list (
lirc-list at lists.sourceforge.net). They're more likely to know the answer.

--Ann

--

Ann Patterson