[mythtv-users] whacked db ?

cythraul at videotron.ca cythraul at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 20 20:21:51 EST 2003

Hi,

My MythTV box hung on me today and I had to operate a hard reset.

When the backend restarted it showed me this:

Starting up as the master server.
2003-11-20 20:03:14 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
DB Error (findAllProgramsToRecord):
Query was:
SELECT DISTINCT channel.chanid, channel.sourceid, program.starttime,
program.endtime, program.title, program.subtitle, program.description,
channel.channum, channel.callsign, channel.name, oldrecorded.starttime IS
NOT NULL AS oldrecduplicate, program.category, record.rank,
record.recorddups, recorded.starttime IS NOT NULL as recduplicate,
record.type FROM record  INNER JOIN channel ON (channel.chanid =
program.chanid)  INNER JOIN program ON (program.title = record.title)  LEFT
JOIN oldrecorded ON   (     oldrecorded.title IS NOT NULL AND
oldrecorded.title <> '' AND program.title =
oldrecorded.title      AND     oldrecorded.subtitle IS NOT NULL AND
oldrecorded.subtitle <> '' AND program.subtitle =
oldrecorded.subtitle      AND     oldrecorded.description IS NOT NULL AND
oldrecorded.description <> '' AND program.description =
oldrecorded.description  )  LEFT JOIN recorded ON   (     recorded.title IS
NOT NULL AND recorded.title <> '' AND program.title =
recorded.title      AND     recorded.subtitle IS NOT NULL AND
recorded.subtitle <> '' AND program.subtitle =
recorded.subtitle      AND     recorded.description IS NOT NULL AND
recorded.description <> '' AND program.description =
recorded.description  ) WHERE ((record.type = 4)  OR  ((record.chanid =
program.chanid)   AND   ((record.type =
3)    OR   ((TIME_TO_SEC(record.starttime) =
TIME_TO_SEC(program.starttime))     AND     ((record.type =
2)      OR     ((DAYOFWEEK(record.startdate) =
DAYOFWEEK(program.starttime)       AND       ((record.type =
5)        OR       ((TO_DAYS(record.startdate) =
TO_DAYS(program.starttime))         AND
(TIME_TO_SEC(record.endtime) =
TIME_TO_SEC(program.endtime))         AND         (TO_DAYS(record.enddate)
= TO_DAYS(program.endtime))         )       )      )     )    )   )  ) ));
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Got error 127 from table handler

2003-11-20 20:03:16 Found changes in the todo list.

Now, even if I schedule programs, they won't record and the conflict list
is empty.

Pleeeeease, what can I do?

Running (not latest) CVS on RH9.

thanks in advance!