[mythtv-users] Linux Mythtv Questions

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 14:39:45 EST 2003

You could compile MythTV from CVS and sources.  It can be fun in a linux
geek sort if a way.  Also it could be a valuable learning experience for
you.  However, you may want to use Jarod's guide
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=rh9pvr250#video

You can use apt which will grab all of the precompiled packages plus
dependencies. The guide will walk you through all steps to get it up and
running....

enjoy,
bill bradley