[mythtv-users] Video Out Quality Hauppauge PVR-350 vs Geforce4 MX

Webster, Andy andrew.webster at gd-ais.com
Thu Nov 20 10:08:10 EST 2003

I've got my PVR-350 tv-out working, but it keeps crashing.  When it's
working, it looks amazing.  Other than it being slightly darker (which
I'm sure I can fix somewhere) you couldn't differentiate it from any
other tv in the house.

For me, it works fine until I change the channel, and then after I
change the channel it locks up 5 seconds later.  But it seems like if
you don't need to change channels it's perfectly fine.

I just got it fully working yesterday, so there may be more errors that
I've yet to see.  Development seems to be going fast, so I'm not
imagining it'll be too long before myth/ivtv are stable with pvr-350
tv-out.

Michael Andrew Webster
General Dynamics
Advanced Information Systems