[mythtv-users] gentoo emerge of mythfrontend problem

Donald Cook DCook at t-online.de
Thu Nov 20 08:05:47 EST 2003

That was two very fast responses to my question.  Thank you to both of
you.

The next time I do a google search on how to do something and find an
example simlier to what I want to do, I think I will spend a little
extra time to understand the example rather than trying to morph it to
my case with out full understanding.

donald