[mythtv-users] Extra long epg data prevents access to recording options

Pete's MythTV myth at scantech.no-ip.com
Thu Nov 20 04:03:21 EST 2003

I noticed a problem last night when scheduling a recording.   The program
data for a movie from tv_grab_uk was very long and detailed. (almost a
screenful of text)  This in itself was good, however, when going to the
recording options screen, the all boxes containing the options were pushed
off the bottom of the screen.  I guess all were accessible, but the only one
I could see was the first one.

Is there any way to make the program details box scrollable to prevent this
?

btw, I did actually manage to record the program, but I would have liked to
select different recording options.

Rgds,
Pete