[mythtv-users] TV Out for KnoppMyth--I am worried about using a nvidea card

Alex Ravenel ravenel at unc.edu
Wed Nov 19 17:44:43 EST 2003

I think I will be installing KnoppMyth on an old Compaq P3-800 that I
have. For a capture card, I am thinking about the WinTV GO model 410.
However, I need a TV out. I am worried about a nvidia card because I
have heard of problems with KnoppMyth and installing them... Are there
any other good, cheap cards that should work out of the box without my
needing to tool around with it? The box doesnt have an AGP port, so any
AGP solution is out. I would like the most trouble-free installation
possible--I dont have as much Linux experience as I would like.

Thanks for any help.

--
Alex Ravenel
ravenel at unc.edu