[mythtv-users] Need Input, will my server handle it?

Webster, Andy andrew.webster at gd-ais.com
Wed Nov 19 15:30:33 EST 2003

If I got the gist of the original post, I don't think he is using mythtv
at all currently.  So any card would be adding to what the system was
handling.  That being said, I doubt that having a 250 would produce even
a blip on his radar.

Michael Andrew Webster
General Dynamics
Advanced Information Systems