[mythtv-users] Problem with TV-Out on GF4 440mx card..

Mark Dobossy mdobossy at Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 19 12:03:46 EST 2003

Well, I have been going through the RH PVR-250 walkthrough, and
everything is going fine, with one exception- TV out works for a little
while, but after 15-20 minutes, or when there is a big change in what
is on the screen (ex- I try to play a mpeg) it locks the whole box up.
(not sure, it might just be locking X up, but my keyboard is rendered
inoperable).

I am running on a NF7-S nForce2 2.0 motherboard if that helps (and yes,
I have tried the nvagp "1" setting, which did no good.

-Mark