[mythtv-users] transcoding defaults

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Tue Nov 18 13:51:09 EST 2003

What resolution where you capturing your video at?  Also are you using a
hardware encoding card?

I am have the same issues, and trying to gather as much information as
possible on this transcoding issue as well.

I'm however, trying to accomplish this task from the command line.  I just
downloaded transcode from freshmeat, so hopefully I will yield some results
soon.