[mythtv-users] Urgent Questions

Nick Breau nkbreau at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Nov 18 09:40:30 EST 2003

I think what I'll do is use my Ahtlon 2600 as a single box MythTV setup (as
long as I will still be able to use tihs occasionally as a standard Linux
box for running other apps using the TV instead of monitor)

What will I need to add to the following, nothing except for a Tv capture
card ?  Have people been able to successfully implement wireless network or
a powerline network into RH9 ?

CPU                        AMD 2600+ Athlon

Motherboard        ASUS A7V8X-X K7 (Sound & Lan)

Memory                 512MB DDR400

Hard Drive             Western Digital 80GB 7200 (8mb cache)

CD-ROM               LG 16x DVD-ROM

CD-RW                  MSI 52x/24x/52x

LAN                       3COM (3CSM100B)

Video Card            Asus - V9180TD Graphics card - GeForce4 MX 440 - 64MB
DDR - AGP 8x - DVI - Dual VGA - TV-out

Will add PVR350 capture card

need anything else ?