[mythtv-users] Matrox Marvel G400TV

alex d alexd912 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:23:59 EST 2003

Hi there,

OK I am a total newbie to MythTV but I have some experiance with Linux
though still learning.

I am about to install Mythtv-suit via apt-get but I just want to check if
anyone has managed to use the video capture via Svideo and TV tuner on the
Matrox Marvel G400TV card and Break Out Box?

I have managed to get Clone TV out working with the latests drivers and
powerdesk from Matrox site.

I have read some articles of people using the G400TV but no mention of the
Marvel G400TV with TV tuner and Vid capture.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Alex D