[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Nova-T remote

Mon Nov 17 04:51:54 EST 2003

> 	Based on the recent DVB discussions there seems to be a few Nova-T users on
> this list and I was wondering if anybody had got the remote control working?
> And if so could they point me in the right direction. I can get the card
> working with both the DVB and dvb-kernel drivers (on kernel 2.4.22).

Hi,

I patched the 2.6 kernel module called budget-ci to have some keybindings which work well for me at least with Myth.  This is also a modicum of documentation to show which key is bound to what.

You can run this module against 2.4 quite easily as well, just grab cvs of dvb-kernel, patch as above, read the README carefully for instructions and build