[mythtv-users] manual record (by entering data in mysql)

Donald A. Cook DCook at t-online.de
Sun Nov 16 15:59:05 EST 2003

Joachim,

Thank you for your reply.

>why don't you use mythweb?

I am using mythweb for most of the normal scheduling.  But mythweb will
not do manual recording.  I have a special case.  I want to record the
first 10 min every night of the Jay Lenno show which is 90 min long.  I
have two reasons for this.  The first few min. of the show is really the
only interesting part of the show and I need a small recording to send
to me over the internet for quality control.  I would hate to fill up a
120 G. disk over a period of a month or two and find out later that all
there was on it was static.

So I still need a way to insert a manual recording my just manipulating
the mysql database.