[mythtv-users] AverTv Studio and myth

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Sun Nov 16 05:02:18 EST 2003

I managed to fix the msp34xx problem with mine some time ago. I think
bttv was selecting the wrong card. I managed to find the right one and
dmesg would give me info about the "msp34xx found at alternate location
0x84" or some message to that effect, my memory is a little hazy. When I
did that though lirc stopped working and I had to manually configure the
driver when modprob'ing it. If I can find the settings I used again
(there around here somewhere) I'll post them to the list, someone might
find them useful. But as I said I never actually tried btaudio, so even
though I apparently had msp34xx working I never tested it.

Adam