[mythtv-users] MythTV PVR-350 / TV Hookup Connections Help

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Sun Nov 16 03:18:35 EST 2003

So what do most people do here, change to the channel they want to record a
show from, then turn the TV off and go to bed?  Or use this IR blaster you
are talking about.  Even if it is the later, how does one go about telling
MythTV how to accomplish this task?

Sorry, I am extremely new to this, and I do appreciate your patience's to my
questions.