[mythtv-users] MythTV Recording Issue PVR-350

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Sun Nov 16 01:20:39 EST 2003

Greets,

Ok, I just recorded my first program with my PVR-350 and have a couple of
questions.  (It didn't record the right program).

I have a s-video cable going from my Direct TV hughes box to the back of my
s-video on the PVR-350 card.   I had it set to record Roseanne on
nickelodeon, but it actually recorded the show my wife was watching on HGTV.

I am pretty new to video capture stuff, so I am not sure what I did wrong.
In Mythweb, it indicated it was recording from station 299, but again it
actually recorded what was currently on the TV.  Any ideas?  Thanks