[mythtv-users] pvr-350 finally worked but...

Dave Anderson dave at ineedasite.com
Sat Nov 15 20:24:58 EST 2003

Well, thanks everyone. I finally got the mythtv working through the tv-out
of the pvr-350. I got it working for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds the
picture froze like I might have paused it. But I didn't touch the keyboard
or remote. The whole system was locked tight. Had to cut the power.

I got this far using the Halloween version of ivtv-fb. Really not sure
where to start looking now. Any suggestions?