[mythtv-users] Anyone tried mosix?

Jelle jelle-mythtv-users at foks.8m.com
Sat Nov 15 17:49:08 EST 2003

Hello,

Something else to try may be the single system image cluster
(http://www.openssi.org). It can do process migration too, but with less
restrictions than mosix, and it load balances upon process creation, and
makes the cluster look/feel like one system instead of a network of
linked PCs...

There's even a HOWTO how to try it out on a single computer with UML
(user mode linux).

Jelle.