[mythtv-users] pvr350 TV-out howto problems..

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Nov 15 05:49:58 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 06:30, IvanK. wrote:
> Ok, for starters, get rid of /dev/video/video0 -- it's plain wrong.

Yes, that was created when you tried to link /dev/video0 to /dev/video.

> Should I assume that input works?  If you do:
>
> dd if=/dev/video0 of=test.mpg and ctrl-c after a few seconds do you get a mpg
> file with anything in it?

Should work, it looks like RH9. Same here, all he has to do is skip the
ln -s /dev/video0 /dev/video
and set /dev/video0 as input for mythtv.

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/ivtv-pvr-350-conf.tgz