[mythtv-users] AverTv Studio and myth

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 04:39:57 EST 2003

I've got to agree the tuning quality of these cards is a little weak.
But a good signal does help, and I mostly use mine for the composite
input which actually works very well. Being analogue you need that extra
cpu power which can cause quality to fall too, but I'm running an amd xp
2400 and it keeps up. I've never tried btaudio, has anyone else? Anyone
got it working and have some tips for it?

Adam