[mythtv-users] Re:Re:chkconfig lirc failing any suggestions

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 23:19:59 EST 2003

Very interesting. You're going through all the steps
I've gone through.

Unfortunately, after not getting IRW to run, I popped
the Linux CD in and started from scratch.

I just rebooted my Linux box and am performing the
kernel update per Jarod's instructions.

I'm getting the feeling that the LIRC package isn't
complete. First the missing files, next the missing
although commented out bleeding reference for apt.

Once I get through the LIRC install, I'll post.
Hopefully, someone will have a fix by then.